- 1 Bag of dry red kidney beans
- 2 boil in bag rice (cooked)
- 1 lbs Smoked Sausage
- Any seasoning you want:
- *garlic powder
- *smoked paprika
- *onions/onion powder
If you love this recipe then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Crock Pot Red Kidney Beans & Rice
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Billie H. of Graham, TX
- Soak the kidney beans over night. Rinse and put in the crock pot to cook.
- Let the beans cook for about 7 hours on low (or 5 hours on high)
- Slice the sausage into bite size slices
- Add the sausage and cooked rice to the crock pot.
- Let all the ingredients cook together for an additional hour.
Ideally serve with cornbread!