- 3 lb. of snow crab legs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dill
- Lemons & butter for garnish
Pin ItYes, you can make Crab Legs in your Crock Pot! It’s actually very simple and once you make them you probably won’t ever order crab legs at a restaurant again. I buy crab legs when they are on sale at my local grocer and it’s always a nice surprise for the family. (I don’t think they know how easy they really are to make!)
- Rinse crab legs under running water.
- Place the crab legs in your crock pot (oval works best here) and fill with water until the crab legs are covered.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a small bowl and mix in garlic and dill.
- Pour the butter mixture over the crab legs in the crock pot.
- Cover & Crock on HIGH for 4 hours. (If using frozen crab legs, crock an additional 30 minutes.)
- Serve hot with melted butter and lemon wedges.
Crock Pot Girl