- 3 lb. of snow crab legs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dill
- Lemons & butter for garnish
Yes, you can make Crab Legs in your Slow Cooker! It’s actually very simple and once you make them you probably won’t ever order crab legs at a restaurant again. I buy crab legs when they are on sale at my local grocer and it’s always a nice surprise for the family. (I don’t think they know how easy they really are to make!)
- Rinse crab legs under running water.
- Place the crab legs in your slow cooker (oval works best here) and fill with water until the crab legs are covered.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a small bowl and mix in garlic and dill.
- Pour the butter mixture over the crab legs in the slow cooker.
- Cover & Crock on HIGH for 4 hours. (If using frozen crab legs, crock an additional 30 minutes.)
- Serve hot with melted butter and lemon wedges.