- 2- 16 oz cans Kidney beans
- 2- 14 oz cans of cut up tomatoes
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced red pepper
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black peppper
- 1 tsp cumin (or a little more)
- 6 oz jar of jalapenos with juice
- 2 tsp franks red hot
- 2 handfuls of dried pinto beans
If you love this recipe for Totally Fabulous Slow Cooker Chili, click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Totally Fabulous Slow Cooker Chili
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Portia H. of Denver, PA
- Soak pinto beans over night.
- Boil and simmer for about 90 mins.
- Brown beef, onions, peppers.
- Put all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.We like to scoop ours with fritos, but I’m sure corn bread would be fabulous with it too!
If you love this recipe, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the left to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!