- 2 chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1/4 oz. taco seasoning packet
- 14 3/4 oz. corn kernels (drained)
- 15 oz. black beans (undrained)
- 1/3 red pepper or orange
- 1/3 yellow pepper
- 1/2 c. salsa
Great recipe for a working family as you can leave Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas on all day long!
1. Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low all day.
2. Serve in flour tortillas with lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole or any of the toppings you like!
NOTE: Easy Recipe to DOUBLE!
Crock Pot Girl