- 15 oz. pumpkin, solid packed, canned
- 12 oz. evaporated milk, canned
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 T. butter, or margarine (melted)
- 2 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- whipped topping (optional)
Love this recipe as all kiddos love pudding, and always a hit with them…Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding!
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT the whipped cream.
- Coat slow cooker with Pam or any cooking spray.
- Transfer mixed ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 3 1/2 – 4 hours.
- Serve in bowls with whip cream. Whip cream is optional.
NOTE: When doubling this recipe, I only use 1 1/4 c. sugar, unless you like it sweeter you can use the 1 1/2 c. sugar!