- 2 lbs. chicken wings (I prefer drummies)
- 1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce (16-24 oz)
- 1 bottle of Italian Salad Dressing (16-24 oz)
- 2 T unsalted butter, melted
- celery & carrots to garnish
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!
You will love how easy it is to make these Slow Cooker Buffalo “Bills” Wings. On Sundays when your family sits down to watch the game, here is a famous Buffalo Wings recipe made easily in the Slow Cooker and very popular among our Crockstars. Enjoy!
- Season wings with Salt & Pepper and broil in oven for 5 mins or until your liking (you can skip this is you’re in a pinch, but this will give them a little crispness)
- Place wings in the slow cooker and top with hot sauce, 2 tablespoons of butter, and Italian dressing.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 4-5 hours, or high heat setting for 2-2 1/2 hours.
Serve immediately or keep on warm setting for up to 2 hours.
If desired, serve with Ranch/Blue Cheese dressing, carrots, and celery.