- 2 c. Beans, Great Northern, sorted and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 c. vegetable broth
- 3 c. water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Herbs de Provence
- 4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 3/4 c. sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped and drained
- 1 c. Havarti Cheese, shredded
Slow Cooker Beans and Sun-Dried Tomatoes is a great Vegetarian recipe that will be served with many meals!
- Combine all the ingredients, EXCEPT olives, tomatoes, and cheese in 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or until beans are tender.
- If you mash some of the beans while they are in the slow cooker it will thicken the mixture.
- Stir in olives and tomatoes and continue to cook 10 more minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in both types of cheese and serve!