- 18 eggs
- 4 oz.chilis, green
- 1 lb. cooked breakfast sausage
- 2 1/2 C grated Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. butter
Slow Cooker Southwest Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole is a favorite at our house, and we like it spicy…
- Grease crock with butter.
- Starting with sausage, layer meat, chilis, onions, peppers and cheese. repeating the layering process until all ingredients are gone and ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat eggs, then pour over mixture in the crock pot.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
Note: Serve with sour cream or fresh salsa.