- Left over turkey shredded (approximately 2 cups)
- 2 cans of carrots
- Approx 4 cans of chicken broth ( I use my own homemade chicken broth) I don't really have a measurement
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- Small onion chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 - 8 oz pkg of stars noodles ( look like little stars - Mat gets his at shop n save)
Mat M. shared his Crock Pot Leftover Turkey and Stars recipe for all of us to enjoy! Looks like a kiddo recipe to me!
1. Place everything EXCEPT noodles in crock pot.
2. Mix together.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 3-4 or Low for 6-8 hours.
4. Add star noodles mix in the last 45 minutes on High (or until noodles are cooked)!
Provided by Mat M., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl