- 1 - 2 lbs. cube steaks
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 c. water
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans of cream of mushroom soup
- Optional: 4 oz. mushrooms, canned
Jessica C. C., a facebook friend shared Crock Pot Cube Steaks, and it is a very easy recipe and it sounds so Yummy!
1. Place Cube Steak in the crock pot.
2. Combine, soup mix, water, cream of mushroom soups, and pour over the Cube Steak.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
Serve over rice. or … Crock Pot Girl suggest serving with Mashed Potatoes too!
Provided by Jessica C. C., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl