- 1 - 2 lbs. cube steaks
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 c. water
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans of cream of mushroom soup
- Optional: 4 oz. mushrooms, canned
Jessica C. C., a facebook friend shared Slow Cooker Cube Steaks, and it is a very easy recipe and it sounds so Yummy!
- Place Cube Steak in the slow cooker.
- Combine, soup mix, water, cream of mushroom soups, and pour over the Cube Steak.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
Serve over rice. or … Jenn suggest serving with Mashed Potatoes too!
Provided by Jessica C. C., via Facebook