- 2 lbs. beef, stir fry meat
- 1 pkg of frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 pkg of frozen broccoli stir fry vegetables
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 brown gravy, canned
- 1 bottle of kung pao sauce
- 2 pkgs. of ramen noodles
Facebook Friend, Mat M. shared his Slow Cooker Asian Beef and Noodles with Kung Pao Flavoring! Asian food is one of my favorite!
- Mix everything EXCEPT ramen noodles in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 9-10 hours.
- Break ramen noodles into pieces (do not use seasoning packet)
- Add and mix noodles in crock for the last 30 minutes of cooking!
Provided by Mat M., via Facebook