- 2 lbs. beef, stir fry meat
- 1 pkg of frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 pkg of frozen broccoli stir fry vegetables
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 brown gravy, canned
- 1 bottle of kung pao sauce
- 2 pkgs. of ramen noodles
Facebook Friend, Mat M. shared his Crock Pot Asian Beef and Noodles with Kung Pao Flavoring! Asian food is one of Crock Pot Girls favorite!
1. Mix everything EXCEPT ramen noodles in the crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 9-10 hours.
3. Break ramen noodles into pieces (do not use seasoning packet)
4. Add and mix noodles in crock for the last 30 minutes of cooking!
Provided by Mat M., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl