- 1 box chocolate cake
- 1 box chocolate pudding
- 1 c. chocolate chips, optional
- 1 c. sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 c. oil
- 1 c. water
Facebook friend Colleen A. R. shared a recipe with all of us…. Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake!
- Grease slow cooker with butter or non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours till done. (Cake may cook faster depending on your slow cooker)
Alternative: Colleen stated that she suspects this recipe would work with white or yellow cake and vanilla pudding as well.
Note: Colleen also said she topped the cake with tub frosting, nuked it 30 seconds to make soft and spreadable in the microwave, but next time she said she would only use half of the icing.
Provided by Colleen A. R., via Facebook