- 3 lbs. boneless pork, loin-end rolled & tied or 3 lbs. sirloin tip roast, rolled & tied
- 5 - 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 c. catsup
- 2 T. orange juice
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Kitchen Bouquet (optional)
Crock Pot Islander Pork is a great recipe to make on those busy days when you have to be away from the house all day!
1. Place roast on broiler rack & broil 15-30 minutes or brown roast in pan.
2. Cut slits in meat and insert cloves throughout the roast.
3. Place roast in crock pot.
4. Sprinkle the nutmeg and paprika over the roast.
5. Mix together catsup, orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Optional: Kitchen Bouquet.
6. Pour over roast.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 10-12 hours, or High for 4-6 hours.
8. Remove meat from crock pot.
9. Thickened juices with 1 1/2 T. cornstarch and 2 T. water.
10. Cook on High until gravy thickens.
11. So So YUMMY!
Crock Pot Girl