- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 - 28 oz. baked beans, canned
- 2 - 8 oz. pineapple tidbits or chunks, drained, canned
- 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
Crock Pot EASY Beef and Beans is an easy recipe to put together on those busy days!
1. Brown ground beef, onion, and bell pepper; in a large fry pan, until ground beef is cooked no longer pink.
2. Transfer the ground beef mixture, with the remaining ingredients into the crock pot.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High for 3 to 4 hours.
Optional: Can add a different bean, I added a 16 oz. can of Lima Beans for some interest!
Crock Pot Girl