- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 - 28 oz. baked beans, canned
- 2 - 8 oz. pineapple tidbits or chunks, drained, canned
- 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
Slow Cooker EASY Beef and Beans is an easy recipe to put together on those busy days!
- Brown ground beef, onion, and bell pepper; in a large fry pan, until ground beef is cooked no longer pink.
- Transfer the ground beef mixture, with the remaining ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High for 3 to 4 hours.
Optional: Can add a different bean, I added a 16 oz. can of Lima Beans for some interest!