- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 package pound cake mix
- 3/4 c. water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
Great way to make a dessert, and have it warm for guests, and all the mess will be cleaned up! Crock Pot Chocolate Chip Pound Cake is so good! Dust mine with Powdered Sugar…
1. Grease a spring form pan that will fit in your crock pot with vegetable oil and dust with flour.
2. Place pan into crock pot.
3. Follow direction on box to prepare pound cake batter.
4. Stir chocolate chips into batter; pour batter into spring form pan.
5. Cover. Cook for 3 hours on High.
6. Remove spring form pan from crock pot when a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
Crock Pot Girl