- 2-1/2 c. Chocolate Chips (I use dark chocolate)
- 1/2 c. coconut milk (canned, not in a carton)
- 1/4 c. honey
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Fudge is perfect for the slow cooker, because it doesn’t scorch or burn. Slow Cooker Fudge is very rich and meant to be eaten on occasion as a treat! By using these ingredients it is much healthier than many other fudge recipes!
- Combine chocolate chips, coconut milk, honey and salt, stir to mix.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours without stirring. (It’s important that lid remain on during these 2 hours.)
- After 2 hours, turn the crock pot off, uncover, add vanilla and stir to mix ingredients.
- Allow to cool in uncovered crock pot, until fudge has reached room temperature…approximately 4 hours.
- Using a large spoon, stir vigorously for 5-10 minutes until it loses some of the gloss.
- Lightly spray a 1 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour fudge into dish, cover and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 30 pieces.
Note: Canned coconut milk can be found in the Asian or organic sections of most grocery stores.