- 10 plum tomatoes
- 2 garlic. cloves
- 1 onion, small cut into wedges
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 c. cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt, optional
What’s better than home made Salsa to serve to your guests! Love this Slow Cooker Salsa!
- Core tomatoes.
- Cut a small slit in two tomatoes; insert a garlic clove into each slit.
- Place tomatoes and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Cut stems off jalapenos; remove seeds if a milder salsa is desired.
- Place jalapenos in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours on High or until vegetables are softened (some may brown slightly); cool.
- n a blender, combine the tomato mixture, cilantro and salt if desired; cover and process until blended.
NOTE: Refrigerate leftovers.