- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, salted
- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 2 c. peanut butter chips
- 6 c. white baking chips
- 3 c. 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- Wax paper
Everyone loves chocolate and peanuts! The two are combined for an easy yet delectable holiday treat in this recipe for Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters. I love making these candies as a thoughtful, yet economical holiday gift.
- Combine peanuts in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Layer with the remaining ingredients. (do not stir)
- Cover and Cook on Low for 2 hours or until chips are melted.
- Stir to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop chocolate in bite sizes on wax paper.
- Let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
NOTE: I would make them a little smaller than what are pictured, they were a bit big!