- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, salted
- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 11-1/2 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 10 oz. peanut butter chips
- 3 - 10 to12 oz. each - white baking chips
- 2 - 10 oz. each - 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- Wax paper
Everyone loves chocolate and peanuts! The two are combined for an easy yet delectable holiday treat in this recipe for Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters. I love making these candies as a thoughtful, yet economical holiday gift.
- Combine peanuts in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Layer with the remaining ingredients in order given on ingredient list. (do not stir)
- Cover and Crock on Low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted.
- Stir to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.