- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, salted
- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 11-1/2 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 10 oz. peanut butter chips
- 3 - 10 to12 oz. each - white baking chips
- 2 - 10 oz. each - 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters is another great candy to make for the holidays!
- Combine peanuts in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Layer with the remaining ingredients in order given (do not stir).
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted.
- Stir to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.