- 4 chocolate covered cream filled mint patties (the large ones)
- 5 c. milk
- 1/2 c. malted milk powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- optional whipped cream
- optional peppermint sticks or candy canes
Slow Cooker Hot Mint Malt is wonderful when served to a group of our friends after Christmas Caroling!
- Combine everything EXCEPT whipped cream in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Beat with beater until frothy.
Serve in mugs with a peppermint stick or a piece of chocolate covered peppermint.
Note: This recipe can be doubled or even tripled for the number of people you would like to serve! Just need to adjust for the slow cooker size!