- 3 T. butter or margarine
- 10 oz. marshmallows, regular (about 40)
- - OR -
- 4 c. miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal or you can use the Coco flavor too!
No more standing over the stove and watching and stirring when you make Slow Cooker Rice Krispy Treats… a real treat for the family! You can decorate for Holidays, or shape into holiday ornament, such as; pumpkin, snowman and etc.
- Arrange in order the following in slow cooker.
- Butter in bottom, cover with the marshmallows and then top with cereal.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour, stir all ingredients well.
- If it doesn’t look done, cook for another 20-30 minutes.
- Spread into a buttered 9 x 11 pan or Pyrex dish.
- Use Reynolds Release to press down so the marshmallows don’t stick to your fingers or to a spatula. You can use waxed paper, but I have had it stick to my rice krispy treats before and found the Reynolds Release easier.
NOTE: Cut into squares and serve warm or wait for them to cool.