- 1 large jar of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. feta cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. light sour cream
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 oz. sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
Slow Cooker Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip is very rich and much more tasty than the spinach artichoke dip at most restaurants. This dish is so good – warning, it can be addicting! My Mother-in-Law recently made this for a Super Bowl party and everyone loved it!
- Mix all ingredients except the sun-dried tomatoes and place in a small slow cooker.
- Cover & Crock on Low for 1 hour.
- Drain oil from the sun-dried tomatoes and stir into the slow cooker.
- Cover and Crock for another hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so.
I like to serve this with Pita Chips or Tortilla Chips. – I promise there won’t be any leftovers!