- 16 oz. salsa, jar
- 1.25 oz. taco seasoning, package, dry, mix
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 lbs. chicken, skinless, boneless, breast halves
So Easy, So Delicious, and a favorite for the entire family! You’ll find Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken will be on your rotating list. I love that this is a healty recipe that’s packed with protein and flavor. You can serve the chicken by itself or even on top of your favorite salad. YUM!
- Mix the salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice, and cilantro into the slow cooker, and stir to combine.
- Put the chicken breasts on top of salsa mix, and stir to coat with the salsa mixture.
- Cover. Cook on High for about 4 hours, or until the chicken is very tender or set slow cooker to Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks to serve.