- 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1/3 c. dried cherries, chopped (or fruit of your choice)
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. water
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Add nuts last, do not mix in fruit mixture!
- 1/4 c. toasted almond slivers (or nuts of your choice)
I LOVE this Slow Cooker Baked Brie recipe! Baked Brie is great to take to parties or family gatherings and it’s also an easy WOW appetizer to make at home. I find this recipe is best shared with a few people because otherwise I think I would eat it all in one serving!
- Remove brie from the wrapper and place in a small slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients EXCEPT nuts in a small bowl and place on top of the brie.
- Sprinkle nuts on top of cheese and fruit mixture (fruit of your choice).
- Crock on HIGH for 1 -2 hours.
Serve with crackers and tart apple slices.
Optional: Feel free to sub your favorite dried fruit for the cherries!
Pictured with Grapes, as that is what I had on hand!