- 16 oz. cheese, with jalapeño peppers, Mexican prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 3/4 c. Salsa, Thick ‘n Chunky
- 15 oz. black beans, suggested Progresso®, drained, rinsed
- 9 oz. package frozen cooked, chicken breast strips, thawed and cubed
- 8 oz. sour cream, fat-free
- 2 c. red bell peppers, medium, chopped
- 3 onion, green, medium, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- Large tortilla chips
Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Nachos are so good for Holidays, Game Days, Potlucks and just when you are hungry for something great to munch on!
- Spray 3 or 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put cheese, salsa, beans and chicken in your slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours, stirring once after 1 hour.
- Stir in sour cream, bell pepper and onions.
- Increase to High.
- Cover. Cook about 45 minutes longer or until mixture is hot.
- Keep on Warm, stirring occasionally!
Serve with tortilla chips.