- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 16 oz. Mexican Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. Salsa (any kind)
- 15 oz. Rotel Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 15 oz. can of black beans, rinsed & drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Sliced olives, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Nachos are so good for Holidays, Game Days, Potlucks and just when you are hungry for something great to munch on!
- Use a slow cooker liner for this recipe – easy clean up!
- Put chicken in slow cooker and top with cheese, salsa, Rotel, beans in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 2-3 hours.
- Add softened cream cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 30 additional minutes.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- Place shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Serve this delicious cheesy chicken mixture over tortilla chips and top with sour cream, olives and green onions.
NOTE: Can be made with beef or pork too!