- 1 1/2 c. Swiss Cheese, shredded Swiss (approx. 6 oz.)
- 3/4 c. sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 c. dressing, Thousand Island
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 5 oz. corned beef, thinly sliced, chopped (2 - 2 1/2 oz packages)
Tasty Slow Cooker Hot Reuben Spread is a wonderful appetizer to serve to guests!
- Spray crock of a 1 – to 2 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT crackers, spoon into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- Stir until cheese is smooth; cover and cook 1 hour longer.
- Scrape down side of cooker with rubber spatula to help prevent edge of spread from scorching.
NOTE: Serve spread with rye bread. Spread will hold up to 2 hours on Low.