- 1 c. water
- 1 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 2 T. milk
- 1/2 c. cheese, Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
- Salt & pepper to taste
I’ve made this recipe so many times and I finally tweaked it to be perfect (in my mind at least!) The original recipe given to me was made on the stovetop then kept warm in the Crock, but who has time for that? New version = dump & go!
- Mix all ingredients in a 3.5-quart slow cooker
- Cover & Crock on LOW for 2-3 hours; stirring occasionally.
- Serve right from your crock or place dip in a bread bowl.