- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. cream cheese
- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 12 oz. spinach, fresh, baby spinach
If you like Spinach, you must make Slow Cooker Creamed Spinach as it is cheesy and crunchy and fresh-tasting all at the same time!
- Combine milk, cheese, butter and nutmeg and put into the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours, stir from time to time during the crocking, approximately every 45 minutes!
- When everything is hot and melted, add two bags of baby spinach. Don’t stir yet!
- Cover again and set slow cooker to High for 20-30 minutes, or just until spinach is wilted.