- 1/2 cabbage, coarsely sliced
- 1 potato, medium, diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds, if desired
- 1 onion, large, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. Turkey Polska Kielbasa, cut into 1" pieces
- 14 oz. chicken broth (1 1/2 cups)
Crock Pot Turkey Polska Kielbasa adds a wonderful flavor to this dish!
1. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot, mix well.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or high for 3 to 4 hours.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl