- 14 oz.caramels
- 2/3 c. cream, heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2 c. marshmallows, miniature
- 2 to 3 tsp. rum or 1/2 tsp. rum extract
Great for the holidays and also keeps well in the refrigerator for a few weeks! (if there is any left) Yummy!
1. Combine caramels and whipping cream in crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on LowOW until the caramels have melted, about 1 1/2 hours.
3. Stir in marshmallows and rum flavoring until well blended.
4. Cover again, and continue cooking for about 30 minutes longer.
NOTE: Serve with apple wedges, pound cake cubes, or use as a sauce for ice cream and gingerbread.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl