- 2 - 16 oz. black eyed peas, frozen package
- 2 c. water
- 15 oz. beans, ranch style with jalapenos undrained
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 1 c. pepper, green, chopped
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 12 oz. to 16 oz. okra, frozen sliced
- 8 oz. tomatoes, rotel with green chiles
Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas and Okra is considered a southern dish, but popular all over!
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours. (May take longer.)
Note: You can start on High for a couple hours, and turn down to Low for the remainder of crocking.
Substitute can be made: 4 – 15 oz. cans of Black Eyed Peas, (undrained) and omit the water!