- 6 bananas, green tipped, peeled
- 1/2 c. coconut, flaked
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. corn syrup, dark
- 1/4 c. butter, or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. lemon peel, grated
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
Crock Pot Candied Bananas, is quick, simply and so delicious!
1. Put the bananas and coconut into a large enough crock pot to fit in a single layer.
2. Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt.
3. Combine corn syrup, butter, lemon pee, and lemon juice, and pour over bananas.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 1-2 hours.
Serve over pound cake… YUMMY!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl