- 6 bananas, green tipped, peeled
- 1/2 c. coconut, flaked
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. corn syrup, dark
- 1/4 c. butter, or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. lemon peel, grated
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
Slow Cooker Candied Bananas, is quick, simply and so delicious!
- Put the bananas and coconut into a large enough slow cooker to fit in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt.
- Combine corn syrup, butter, lemon pee, and lemon juice, and pour over bananas.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1-2 hours.
Serve over pound cake… YUMMY!