- 4 lbs. beef, ground
- 3 T. shortening
- 2 c. onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 T. chili powder
- 3 bouillon cubes, beef, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, cayenne
- 1/2 c. beef stock
- 28 oz. tomatoes, canned
- 8 oz. tomato, paste
- 4 lbs. kidney beans, red
This recipe for Chili Con Carne is a meaty alternative for someone who doesn’t care for traditional chili. It’s still packed with flavor yet replaces the chili seasoning with a meaty/beefy flavor. Enjoy!
- Heat shortening in skillet and brown ground beef, discard fat.
- Place a liner in a slow cooker.
- Combine all the ingredients in the liner, stirring well.
- Cover & Crock on LOW 8-10 hours or HIGH 4-5 hours.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.