- 2 T. oil
- 3 lbs. chicken, skinless, boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 1 green pepper, large, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 pepper, jalapeno, small
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, Mexican style, diced
- 1/4 tsp. cumin, ground
Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken makes a great meal for the family with great flavor!
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken pieces in a skillet.
- Remove and drain.
- 4. Place, onion, green bell peppers, garlic and jalapeno peppers in the skillet and saute until slightly cooked.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours, or on High for 4 hours.
Note: Serve on flour tortillas!