- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 pkg. white frosting mix (dry)
- 3 drops peppermint flavoring
Crock Pot Mint Butter Wafers are great to make for Baby Showers, Wedding Showers or any Holiday!
- Melt butter and milk together in a covered crock on high. Stirring frequently! Approximately 20 – 30 minutes.
- Stir in frosting and cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Add flavoring.
- Turn crock to Low and drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
OPTIONAL: You can use food coloring if you’d like to pretty these up.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl