- 1 T. chili powder, chipoltle
- 2 tsp. cumin, ground
- 2 tsp. garlic, powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion, powder
- 3 lb. pork, loin roast, boneless (can use country style pork ribs too!)
Crock Pot Pork Carnitas Tacos was shared by a dear friend of mine, Suzanne P., and she also made if for us! YUMMY!
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl to make the rub.
2. Coat Pork with rub and put in the crock pot.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or until brown and tender.
4. Remove pork from crock pot, remove any fat, and shred the pork with two forks.
5. Reserve cooking liquid.
6. Stir enough cooking liquid into the pork to moisten.
7. Can make 2 days ahead of time, just cover and refrigerate!
Note: Top with Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, Sour Cream and/or Guacamole!
Variation: Can make with beef or chicken as well!
Provided by Suzanne P., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl