- 1 lb. beans, dry black , soaked overnight
- 4 tsp. peppers, jalapeno, diced
- 6 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin. ground
- 1 tsp. pepper, cayenne
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp. sauce, hot pepper
Although, SPICY, Crock Pot Spicy Black Bean Soup will definitely warm you up!
1. Rinse and drain black beans.
2. Mix beans, jalapenos, and chicken broth in a crock pot.
3. Season with garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
4. Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours.
5. Reduce to Low, cover and continue to cook for 2 hours, or until you are ready to eat.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and corn bread or tortilla and/or chips!
Crock Pot Girl