- 1/2 c. soy sauce, low-sodium
- 1/2 c. sugar, dark brown
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, fresh, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 to 1⁄2 tsp. red pepper, crushed
- 2 1/2 lbs. pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 oz. soba noodles
- 2 bell peppers, red, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. snow peas, trimmed
- 3/4 c. peanuts, chopped
Looking for a meal to serve to your guests, they will love Slow Cooker Asian Pork With Snow Peas, Red Peppers, and Soba Noodles.
- Stir together the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, ginger, and crushed red pepper in a 4-6-quart slow cooker.
- Add the pork and toss to combine.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours or until pork is tender.
- Fifteen minutes before serving, cook the soba noodles according to the directions on the package, adding the bell peppers and snow peas to the water during the last minute of cooking.
NOTE: While the noodles are cooking, transfer the pork to a medium bowl; set aside. Pour the cooking liquid into a large skillet and boil until slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the pork and toss to combine.
Serve the pork over the noodles and vegetables; sprinkle with the peanuts.