- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- 2 T. Unsalted Butter
- 2 T. Dijon Mustard
- 1 T. Honey or Agave Nectar
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 c. Cooked Bacon Pieces, for garnish
- 1/4 c. water
For all Brussels Sprouts lovers, you must make Slow Cooker Dijon Mustard Brussels Sprouts!
- Trim and wash sprouts.
- Cut in half.
- Place sprouts in slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours.
- Stir well and garnish with bacon pieces for serving.