- 2 - 2/3 c. uncooked elbow macaroni, rinsed and drained
- 12 oz. Evaporated, skim milk
- 8 oz. skim milk
- 2 T. onion flakes, dried
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes, dried
- 16 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded, reduced-fat
- 8 oz. frankfurters, fat-free, diced
Slow Cooker Frankfurters with Macaroni and Cheese is so good, and great for the kiddos!
- Spray a slow cooker with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Combine macaroni, evaporated skim milk, skim milk, onion flakes and parsley flakes.
- Add Cheddar cheese and frankfurters.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Mix well before serving.