- 2 c. ham, diced extra-lean
- 4 c. potatoes, diced, raw
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 3/4 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded, reduced-fat
- 10 3/4 oz. Soup, Cream of Celery, Healthy Request, Condensed
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes, dried
- 1 tsp. mustard, yellow, prepared
Crock Pot Ham and Potatoes au’Gratin will be a great comfort food meal for the family!
1. Spray crock pot with butter flavored cooking spray.
2. Combine ham, potatoes and onion. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over top.
3. Combine celery soup, black pepper, parsley flakes, and mustard in a bowl.
4. Add soup mixture to potato mixture. Mix well to combine.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
6. Mix well before serving.
Crock Pot Girl