- 2 c. ham, diced extra-lean
- 4 c. potatoes, diced, raw
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 3/4 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded, reduced-fat
- 10 3/4 oz. Soup, Cream of Celery, Healthy Request, Condensed
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes, dried
- 1 tsp. mustard, yellow, prepared
Slow Cooker Ham and Potatoes au’Gratin will be a great comfort food meal for the family!
- Spray slow cooker with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Combine ham, potatoes and onion. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over top.
- Combine celery soup, black pepper, parsley flakes, and mustard in a bowl.
- Add soup mixture to potato mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Mix well before serving.
Optional: Place under a broiler for a few minutes if you would like to brown the potatoes!