- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 6 oz lemonade, concentrate, thawed, (1/2 can)
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 T. ketchup
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 T. oiive oil, extra virgin
Crock Pot Lemon Chinese Chicken is so good, and great served with broccoli and rice!
1. Combine flour and salt.
2. Cut chicken into large strips and dip in flour.
3. Brown chicken in skillet with a little olive oil…just enough to brown, not to cook through.
4. Put the browned chicken in the crock pot.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours!
Crock Pot Girl