- 2 to 3 c. zucchini, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, medium, diced
- 1 c. carrots, shredded
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, 98% fat free cream of celery, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, condensed cream of chicken, canned
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of black pepper
- dash of ground cumin, optional
Slow Cooker Zucchini Casserole is so simple to make, yet very tasty!
- Spray crock with fat-free cooking spray.
- Mix vegetables, soups, and salt together in slow cooker gently.
- Cover. Cook on High 3-5 hours, or until vegetables are just the way you like them. I like mine a bit crunchy!