- 1 1/2 - 2 lb. frozen meatballs, turkey or beef
- 15 oz. cranberry sauce, whole berry, canned
- 2/3 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. beef broth
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. onion, instant minced
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
Slow Cooker Cranberry Sweet and Spicy Meatballs are always a crowd pleaser! This easy recipe is very flavorful and will have guests coming back for more. Select any frozen meatball from your grocer for this recipe. (Costco has large bags that you can keep in your freezer all the time – just take out a pound or two when you need it.)
- Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Combine sauce ingredients; can add additional cayenne if you like it with a kick.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and stir to coat well.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.