- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1/2 c. onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T. tomato paste
- 26 oz. spaghetti sauce, canned
- 1 c. cottage cheese, small curd (or ricotta)
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 c. spinach
- 19 oz. tortellini. package frozen
Crock Pot Tortellini Lasagna Casserole is very EASY to make and is FULL of flavor.
1. In a skillet, brown the sausage and saute the onions and garlic at the same time, then add in the tomato paste.
2. After sausage is browned and onions are soft, pour the spaghetti sauce and the cottage cheese into the skillet.
3. Stir in the spinach and mushrooms.
4. Layer in the crock pot the frozen tortellini and sausage mixture. (1/3 of the sauce, 1/2 of the tortellini, 1/3 of the sauce, 1/2 of the tortellini, and then the remaining sauce.) (Sauce should be on top!)
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
Optional: Serve with grated Parmesan Cheese!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl