- 6 c. hash browns, frozen
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. half-and-half
- 1/3 c. green onions, sliced thin
- 1 c. peas, frozen
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
Crock Pot Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is not only great for breakfast, it is also great for a side dish for some meals. So EASY to make!
1. Put hash browns, onion, and peas in crock.
2. Sprinkle seasonings next over hash browns, onions and peas.
3. Top with cheese, milk and half and half.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or High 3-4 hours.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl