- 6 c. hash browns, frozen
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. half-and-half
- 1/3 c. green onions, sliced thin
- 1 c. peas, frozen
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is not only great for breakfast, it is also great for a side dish for some meals. So EASY to make!
- Put hash browns, onion, and peas in crock.
- Sprinkle seasonings next over hash browns, onions and peas.
- Top with cheese, milk and half and half.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or High 3-4 hours.