- 6 c. Refrigerated or Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 c. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 + 1/2 c. Half & Half
- 1/3 c. Sliced Green Onions
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 c. Frozen Peas (Optional)
- 1/2 c. Cooked & Crumbled Bacon (Optional)
Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is not only great for breakfast, it is also great for a side dish for some meals. So EASY to make!
- Butter slow cooker.
- Put hash browns, onion, and peas (if using) in crock.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Top with cheese then pour over half & half.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 hours.
Optional: Garnish with cooked and crumbled bacon.