- 1 lb. chicken, breast, frozen
- 15 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained (or your own beans!)
- 12 oz. corn, frozen
- 12 oz. salsa
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. beef broth - optional
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 oz.. cream cheese, reduced fat
- cayene and chili powder to taste
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Stew is not only easy to make, it is a dish that will remind you of something your Grandma made!
1. Place Chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Place all ingredients EXCEPT cream cheese on top of the chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hrs.
4. About 30 minutes before serving, take the chicken out and shred with two forks.
5. Put chicken back in the crock pot after shredding, add in cream cheese, cover and let sit, stir until melted.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl