- 12 oz. berries, mixed, frozen
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 c. quick cooking tapioca
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. sugar
- For Crumble Topping:
- 1 c. baking mix
- 3/4 c. Kashi cereal
- 1 c. biscotti, almond, crushed (about 5 biscotti cookies)
- 2 T. butter, melted
Love Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Crumble, as it is full of all the flavor and sweetness your would expect in such a decadent dessert.
- Stir together mixed berries, dried cranberries, cranberry juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and sugar in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on for 2 to 4 hours on high or until fruit is tender.
FOR CRUMBLE TOPPING:
- Line a small baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine all crumble top ingredients in a bowl and spread over baking sheet.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden. (I like to use the toasted oven for this!)
To serve, spoon up cooked berries and sprinkle with crumble topping and top with ice cream or whipped cream.