- 12 oz. berries, mixed, frozen
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 c. quick cooking tapioca
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. sugar
- For Crumble Topping:
- 1 c. baking mix
- 3/4 c. Kashi cereal
- 1 c. biscotti, almond, crushed (about 5 biscotti cookies)
- 2 T. butter, melted
Love Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Crumble, as it is full of all the flavor and sweetness your would expect in such a decadent dessert.
- Stir together mixed berries, dried cranberries, cranberry juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and sugar in a 4 or 5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on for 2 to 4 hours on high or until fruit is tender.
FOR CRUMBLE TOPPING:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine all crumble top ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until crisp and golden.
To serve, spoon up cooked berries and sprinkle with crumble topping.
Optional: Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or whipped topping! Hubby sometimes likes some half and half or milk.