- 15 oz. beans, Great Northern, canned
- 15 oz. beans, black, drained, canned
- 2 - 15 oz. beans, Ranch Style, canned
- 12 oz. Lime/Cilantro Rotel, canned
- 12 oz. corn, whole kernel, drained, canned
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 pkg Ranch dip seasoning
- 1 lb. beef, ground or 1 lb. chicken, shredded
- 2 c. water
- Salt, pepper, garlic, etc. to taste
This recipe was shared via Facebook by Diba D., and she had so many likes I just had to post her Slow Cooker Taco Soup! Thanks Diba!
- Dump all in the slow cooker and cook all day till flavors are well blended.
- I would assume this is to: Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours….
Optional: Can serve with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese via Jenn!
Provided by Diba D., via facebook.com
NOTE: Nutrition facts shown are with beef, if you use chicken, the calories from fat would only be 28! Healthy!!!